Youth MMA Classes Will Help Your Child Feel 10 Feet Tall!
The comprehensive youth curriculum helps develop effective protection skills, razor sharp focus, strong character and flows seamlessly into the adult programs. The mental and physical skills readily translate into academics, relationships, other sports and life.
Youth are exposed to numerous recreational, athletic, and academic activities. They also have to survive potential threats of abuse, bullying, abduction and active shooters. Only a credible and professional self defense school will teach them to escape, control or defeat these types of threats. The question is; do you want your child trained or untrained?
Your Child will learn essential skills about:
- Bully prevention, preparation and protection
- Abduction defense
- How to say â€śNOâ€ť to negative peer pressure
- Basic escape strategies
- How to communicate with authority and confidence
- How to defuse a tormentor
- Staying calm and in control
- The dangers of strangers
- Defensive skills against common weapons
Children Learn Far More Than How to Kick and Punch!
Watch as your child:
- Forges a strong confident spirit
- Becomes fit, strong and flexible
- Develops speed, agility and balance
- Improves motor skills and muscle memory
- Learns to overcome their fears and challenges
- Discovers how to pay attention and work hard so they can become better learners
- Trains to achieve physical, martial arts and academic success
- Develops respect for themselves and others
We focus on Respect, Discipline and Self Control
Youth classes combine a mixture of traditional martial arts and modern protection methods to create a stimulating curriculum that makes kids feel strong, reassured and confident. Our age appropriate classes include endurance, strength and flexibility training and nutrition. Your child will enjoy a variety of drills, exercises and martial arts training to keep them engaged and focused.
We emphasize traditional martial arts philosophies of fitness, safety and respect. Your child will enjoy a safe and friendly atmosphere where they become physically fit, learn discipline, how to become more respectful, courteous, about humility, and giving back.
No Experience is Necessary to learn this confidence building street defense system designed to protect the innocence of our Youth.
Youth will be trained in numerous martial arts to meet any threat. This comprehensive approach is an efficient synthesis of some of the most effective martial arts systems throughout the world including:
- Chinese-Hawaiian Kempo Karate [evolved from Kajukenbo; the hard core street system and original American Mixed Martial Arts of Chinese Kempo, Jiu Jitsu, Judo, Chinese & Western Boxing, Escrima, Tang Soo Do]
- Krav Maga
- Muay Thai Kickboxing
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
- Shaolin Kempo (Kung Fu, Jiu Jitsu, Boxing)
We offer age appropriate training.
No matter what age, our Youth MMA curriculum focuses on a childâ€™s stage of development, with age appropriate learning that builds teamwork, leadership skills, enhances listening, improves motor skills, and muscle memory.
We have the facilities, tactical expertise and fitness knowledge to be a viable resource in the fight against obesity, bully defense and personal protection.
Youth Karate, Krav Maga and MMA (ages 5-6 years)
Youth Karate, Krav Maga and MMA (ages 7-12 years)
Provide your child with the opportunity to become a healthy and fit young adult. Plus, they will develop the life skills and core values they need to succeed in life.
If you want your child to have the confidence to defend themselves, develop self discipline, respect and gain realistic training, you can trust Absolute Self Defense to get the job done.
Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.
Proverbs 22:6 NIV
If youâ€™re ready to see a substantial change in your son or daughter, Find Out More!
Take advantage of some free classes to see if our programs are a right fit for your child. Enjoy ongoing training excellence at a very reasonable cost.
Beginner Kids Karate, Krav Maga and MMA classes enrolling now!
Get started today by calling 706 825-4308/4312
or request information online.